Friday, January 16, 2015

Tumut

Quiz for today: What does the town name "Tumut" and "Go hang a salami, I'm a lasagna hog" have in common? email your answer and $100 bitcoin donation to tim@time4tour.com

Tumut. The locals like it pronounced "Chew_met" MGB ;)

Time to get Dora's A/C (engine powered) fixed. When back in Warialda I had to source and fit the new compressor myself as the local NRMA guys had no idea where or how to get replacement parts for an exotic like Dora. And to date I have been too slack to get it re gassed. This is the new me, no more decision paralysis. She's booked in for Tuesday next week in Tumut.

So tonight, after getting a quote for the work, I'm camped at one of my fav places, Jones Bridge (not here anymore) on Tumut River about 10km east of town.

That's where the bridge was...