Friday, October 10, 2014

Cotton Tree Caravan Park

Decided to stop in the caravan park till my mail arrives. Its too much hassle parking and leaving the MH on the street. A one hour parking limit, in built up areas, applies for vehicles over 4.5t and mine being about 8t has a tendency to attract attention. I have exceeded that many times in various places without issue but here I will be out and about for most of the day riding, walking or whatever. Its better not having the worry. 

Here's something else I seem to do a lot of: Waiting for the mail to arrive. I remember waiting seven days for a overnight delivery from Sydney to Warialda. On that occasion it would of been quicker for me to take the Greyhound to Sydney buy my bits and return. And they wonder why Apost is not profitable? Must be a sheltered workshop!

But Cotton Tree is not a bad place to be stuck, much prefer it to Warialda. The weather has been great most of the time.

Most afternoons the breeze picks up.

Not me! I'm sailing the yacht, I wish.