Thursday, February 27, 2014

Wagga Narrandera and back to Tumut

After doing the oil and lube for Dora I headed to Narrandera via Wagga to catch up with the fishing club on Thursday night for the raffle.  I camped on the forecourt of Peter's Printing as usual.  The boys have taken the biscuits and cheese we started about 9 years ago to a new height.  Check the photo.


I cleaned up a bit in the containers on the block and stayed one night there before heading back to Wagga for the weekend.  Monday morning I picked up the air filter ordered from Int Parts and headed back to Tumut to do the auto transmission service with Brad.  Spend two more nights on the Tumut river, nice.


On a whim I headed to Gundagai instead of going south and camped just near the main street, nice.  Walked up one lookout and rode up the other.