Tuesday, February 4, 2014

On The Road again with a new awning.

Called back to Underwood and the awning was fitted without delay or issue, nice.  Headed out the Cunningham Hwy expecting to stop at Maryvale but went on to Leslie Lake just near Warwick.  Not that good, dusty.  Next day on to Dalveen roadside stop and it was nice but cold in the morning being about 900m up.  Met a fellow motorhomer Molly heading north.  Another directional decision saw me head down from the New England Hwy to Texas where I ran into Nobby Young, last seen in Home Hill.  Next night was Yetman CP just $10/n with a free washing machine.  So I did two loads.  Tonight I'm staying on the banks of the Gwydir river near Bargara NSW, also nice.

Click on an image to enlarge

I paddled the SUP at Bonshaw weir and then stayed the night back a Texas.  

Bonshaw Weir 16km from Texas