Monday, March 1, 2021

Ten Years On.

This blog started out as private back in April 2011. A private diary of travel. As I say to anyone that will listen: an argument stopper for when I'm in the retirement home and reminiscing about where I've been. I started it at a time of radical change in my life. After 40 years of marriage, I was now on my own, retired and touring about without a specific destination.

Three years on and a casual campfire conversation with other travellers convinced me to make it public. And from there the page view counter started registering visitors.

In September 2017 google reported 13,000 views. Now in 2021, it's ticking over 30,500 views, go figure, I never would have. Maybe when I set it up I should have ticked the box to monetise and permit advertising, nuh just kidding.