Thursday, February 19, 2015

Wagga - A face lift.

Dropped the MH off at Royans in Wagga on Monday. Time to kill. I have this theory about waiting...

Staying in a motel, what was I thinking? Well, I did check all the listed B&Bs in town before I had to settle for a motel. Years of traveling for work and living in hotels, in one of my previous lives, comes flooding back. This style of accommodation is not for me.

Been walking around Wagga clocking up lots of kms and still can't get the BGL to where it should be. I really do need to prepare my own meals.

Wagga Wagga, the biggest inland city in NSW is still just a big country town. These ducks probably believe its a good place to live. But I for one am very keen to be gone. The ducks can have it.


Baylis St - The main shopping street in Wagga Wagga.