Friday, July 15, 2011

Maroochydore shift to Sea Breeze

I have moved to the Sea Breeze CP, right on the beach and closer to Alexandra Headland.  It’s a tourist park, better, people of similar interest with few permanents.  I walk up to the Alex Surf Club along the beach for coffee each morning with Mary then back.  A nice way to start the day.

I've been talking to the guys at Royan's in Wagga about the motorhome repairs.  They tell me they are ready and have the bin door from Winnebago.  So she's booked in for mid August.  Also a chance to see my doctor, optometrist, mow the grass on the block and get ready to head off big time.

Might seem a bit silly but I drove to Qld to kill time waiting for that bin door now I'm driving back.  A round trip of 2800km or there abouts.  But that's what a motorhome is for?  Weather should be a bit warmer down there now?  Hopefully meeting the 10/20 rule.

The sunny coast is a great place to winter. But next year expect to be further north but time will tell.

 The beach at Alex Surf Club
My morning walk